INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of the personal data indicated in the consent for processing of personal data given above is MEDEN Sp. z o.o. Al. Wyzwolenia 14a/99, 00-570 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number: 5260204848
2. The purpose of data collection is to make sales and supply of goods purchased in MEDEN Sp. z o.o. as well as contact with MEDEN Sp. z o.o. possible.
3. You have the right to access your data and the right to demand that they are rectified, deleted or that their processing is limited as well as the right to object to their processing, request that they are no longer processed or transferred, and the right to withdraw your consent at any moment, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority – the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
4. Provision of data is voluntary, but required for contact, sales and deliveries. If the data provided are incorrect, contact, sales and delivery will not be possible.
5. The data provided by you will not be subjected to a transfer to third parties. The only data recipients will be institutions authorised under law.
6. The data provided by you will not be subjected to profiling.
7. The personal data controller has no intention of transferring the personal data to a third country nor to an international organisation.
8. The personal data will be stored for a period during which the process of sales and delivery is implemented and for a period necessary to exercise any rights under guarantee, warranty or consumer rights.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
The Website, that is the website of the MEDEN SP. z o.o. company does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (the so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and allow for the use of the MEDEN Sp. z o.o. websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the period of their storing on the end device and a unique reference number.
The entity storing cookies on the end device of the Website User and getting access to them is MEDEN Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw at. Al. Wyzwolenia 14a/99, 00-570 Warsaw.
Cookies are stored to:
On the website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and ”persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are kept on the User’s end device until the moment the User logs out, leaves the websites or turns the software (the web browser) down. Persistent cookies are kept on the User’s end device for a period set in the cookies parameters or until the cookies are deleted by the User.
On the website, the following types of cookies are used:
In many cases the software for browsing websites (the web browser) enables storing cookies on the end device of the User by default. The Website Users may change cookie settings at any time. In particular, the settings may be changed so that cookies are not automatically enabled in the web browser settings or so that the Website Users are informed about each downloading of cookies to their devices. Detailed information on the possibility and method of enabling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies downloaded to the end device of the Website User may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website.
More information on cookies is available on www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” tab of the web browser menu.
The above fragments of the Cookies policy are copyrighted by IBA Polska [Poland] and taken from the following website: www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl